In-Person ELA Tutor
Innovative Education Solutions has an immediate part-time opening for an in-person ELA tutor. In this role, you will:
• receive training in instructional and facilitation strategies
• provide in-home tutoring and instruction in ELA to a grade 8 student
• extend and enrich the learning of this student as needed
• adhere to proper COVID protocols (masks and social distancing) as required
• minimum of a bachelor’s degree
• strong reading and writing skills
• strong background in ELA and literacy
• successful experience as a teacher and/or tutor working with school-age children
• teacher certification and advanced degree are preferred, but strong candidates who do not possess these will be considered
• diverse candidates are encouraged to apply
• must have reliable transportation
• must be available during evenings after 4:00pm
• must be available to work a total of 1-5 hours per week
The starting pay rate for this position is $30.00 per hour. This is a W-2 employee position, not a contracted opportunity.
As a condition of employment, all candidates must successfully pass a background and CORI check.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact John Marderosian at 508-213-8421 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this position, please email a packet that includes a brief cover letter, a resume, and two references to email@example.com.