Innovative Education Solutions is growing its team and has part-time openings for an in-person math tutor. In this role, you will:
• receive training in instructional and facilitation strategies
• provide in-home tutoring and instruction in math to students in grades K-12
• extend and enrich the learning of students as needed
• adhere to proper COVID protocols (masks and social distancing) as required
• minimum of a bachelor’s degree
• strong communication skills
• strong background in mathematics, including the ability to teach and tutor advanced mathematics topics and courses
• successful experience as a teacher and/or tutor working with school-age children
• teacher certification and advanced degree are preferred, but strong candidates who do not possess these will be considered
• diverse candidates are encouraged to apply
• must have reliable transportation
• must be available during afternoons and evenings after 3:00pm
• must be available to work a total of at least 1-5 hours per week
The starting pay rate for this position is $30.00 per hour. This is a W-2 employee position, not a contracted opportunity.
As a condition of employment, all candidates must successfully pass a background and CORI check.
To learn more about IES, visit our website at www.iescentralmass.net .
Please apply on Indeed by attaching a packet that includes a brief cover letter, a resume, and two references.